Canola or vegetable oil
1. Cook the Rockling fillets in hot boiled water. Once done, drain the water out.
2. Warm a stir fry pan
3. Add Canola or vegetable oil
4. Add garlic, followed by the Rockling fillets
5. Cook the Rockling for 1 – 2 minutes
6. Add vegetables
7. Wait for 40 – 60 seconds and add oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, and sugar.
8. Stir lightly to mix the seasonings in.
9. Once the vegetables are done, Bla Pad Khing is ready for serve.
Recipe provided by 557 Samanee Thai Restaurant