How to Lose Weight Eating Dessert
I am going to make a statement that will make many jump for joy when they hear it. I believe that including desserts in your diet can help you lose weight.
Yes, that’s right if you have a sweet tooth you will definitely benefit in your weightloss/weight maintenance journey if you include dessert. There is no need to torture yourself with a diet full of restrictions if you just make some simple adjustments.
Having a healthy enjoyable diet that you can commit yourself to for the rest of your life is definitely the way to go! So if you want to know how then read on.
In our AGFG Recipe section you'll find guilt free desserts by Annette Sym and many others.
The Dish on Enjoying Dessert
1. Desserts make us feel happier and contented. It’s a proven fact that when feeling upset, lonely or depressed smooth creamy textured food can lift your spirit. Feeling happy and content will motivate you to lose extra weight and you may also feel more confident so you are able to continue longer than a day if you know you can have sweets regularly.
2. I have always found it uplifting to know that I can eat fabulously delicious desserts, all I have to do is open any of my six cookbooks and go to the ‘guilt free’ dessert section and I instantly feel satisfied, content and happy.
3. We use desserts to spoil or reward us every now and then, to celebrate a special event or occasion, and to have because we can. Desserts don’t need to be something you choose every day but if you have a liking for dessert then including it in your eating regime on a regular basis is essential for long term success on any weight loss program.
4. The secret is to make sure you eat a moderate serving and don’t go back for seconds. Desserts can be healthy and easily included in anyone’s eating plan, just remember portion control and good choices are the keys to losing weight with desserts.
5. I doubt if desserts have caused you to fail on any of your previous diets, there is much more to it than just that. Was your eating plan too restricted, were you always hungry, bored with the food you were eating and lacked the motivation to continue? If you answered yes to any of these questions then try some of my fabulous dessert recipes.