2 cups flour, plus more for dusting
2 large eggs
1 tsp of salt
1/4 cup of water
1 pound of ground beef
1/2 cup of whole milk
1 small bundle of flat leaf parsley, finely minced
1/4 cup of pine nuts, chopped
1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp of salt
1 tsp of ground black pepper
Plain yogurt or melted butter
1. In a bowl, create a well with flour and crack eggs into it. Add salt and incorporate flour with a fork. Pour water in slowly. Roll out onto floured surface and let rest for an hour.
2. While dough is resting, mix together ground beef, milk, onions, pine nuts, parsley and seasoning with clean hands.
3. After dough has rested, split in even halves and roll to 1/6 of an inch thick. Use a ring mould to cut out little circles.
5. Spoon a small spoonful of mince in centre of dough circles, fold into a semi- circle and crimp edges together with a fork.
6. Boil in a pot of salted water for 5 minutes and strain.
7. Stir yoghurt until runny and pour over manti, sprinkle with cayenne pepper and garnish with parsley leaves. If desired, melt some butter and pour over manti before serving.