By Karissa Straughen.
UPDATE: Set to open on October 11.
Westfield Coomera will soon become one of the Gold Coast’s dining, lifestyle and entertainment destinations of choice, as it shares a first-glimpse into the centre’s exciting new retail line-up ahead of its grand opening in October.
Part of Westfield Coomera’s $470 million development, the new outdoor dining, lifestyle and entertainment precinct will feature a diverse range of retailers - including first-to-market experiences from iPlay, the Northern Gold Coast’s first Goodlife Health Clubs and more.
"Our vision for Westfield Coomera is to create a vibrant social hub for the local community”, says Lauren Frew, Westfield Coomera Centre Manager, Scentre Group.
"Our new lifestyle, dining and entertainment destination not only caters to a diverse range of interests and tastes, but will be unlike anything else in the Northern Gold Coast. We’re looking forward to welcoming customers into centre from October”, adds Frew.
Offering a complete day-out experience all in the one place, Westfield Coomera will be a destination for the community to come together and enjoy with new retailers.
Light and airy, with leafy courtyards and a true Queensland feel, the outdoor dining space is sure to become a favourite amongst the local community. Whether it’s grabbing a quick bite before a movie or a long family lunch, there’s plenty on offer for customers to enjoy, including:
- Betty’s Burgers: Noosa’s original beach style burger shack, Betty’s fresh menu features mouth-watering burgers, thick shakes and original-Betty’s style desserts known as ‘concretes’.
- Tapworks Bar and Grill: a must-visit for beer enthusiasts, the restaurant features an enormous selection of craft bears and delicious pub style meals.
- Beach House Bar and Grill: a two-level restaurant offering the best in relaxed, modern Australian and coastal dining.
- Nahm Thai Restaurant: uses fresh ingredients to create modern takes on classic Thai dishes.
- Kamikaze Teppanyaki & Bar: a friendly Japanese restaurant known for their fun and modern take on traditional teppanyaki.
Other retailers include first to region Little Red Dumpling serving up authentic home-made dumplings, Piato for Mediterranean-style classics and Barbacoa for traditional cuisine inspired by the streets of Mexico City. Lone Star Rib House will also be a go-to for slow-cooked, wings and burgers while Miss Claude’s Crepe’s will become a favourite for all things sweet.
With more dining, lifestyle and entertainment retailer updates expected to be announced closer to opening, Westfield Coomera will bring a total of 140 specialty stores to the area, including Woolworths, Coles, Kmart, Target, and an Event Cinemas complex with Gold Class. It will also feature plenty of outdoor spaces for customers to gather, a market-inspired fresh food destination and an extensive fashion retail mix sure to excite the entire community.
For more information visit: https://www.westfield.com.au/coomera/development