2 zucchini, washed and sliced into thin wide strips
200 gms cream cheese
80 gms smoked salmon
3 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Drizzle olive oil onto a large plate along with seasoning.
2. Lay strips of zucchini down and lightly coat.
3. Cut salmon into small bricks no wider than 1 cm.
4. Brush each zucchini strip with a thin layer of cream cheese leaving a 1cm boarder at top and bottom. Plate salmon on one side of cream cheese and wrap rolls carefully.
5. Garnish with small sprig of dill and serve immediately.