Thai Green Chicken Curry
A tantalising Thai favourite that will have your senses stirring.
2 tins drained and rinsed Chickpeas
1 1/2 tbs Olive oil
2 cloves crushed Garlic
1 tsp Ground cumin
1/2 tsp Ground coriander
1/2 tsp Ground ginger
1 bunch Fresh flat leaf parsley
2 handfuls Fresh rocket
1 bunch Mint
1 bunch Coriander
1 juiced Lemon
Black pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in a large pan.
2. Add garlic and cook until softened.
3. Add chickpeas, cumin, coriander, ginger and parsley and heat through.
4. Toss through rocket until just wilted.
5. Remove from heat, place in a large serving bowl and squeeze lemon juice over.
6. Mix in with freshly ground black pepper, fresh mint and coriander leaves.
• Replace chickpeas with cooked borlotti beans or cannellini beans.
• Rocket is terrific in this dish.
• Perfect with a good bottle of red wine.
This recipe comes courtesy of 'Gluten Free, Grain Free' by Tania Hubbard. To read more in our blog book review, visit http://www.agfg.com.au/Blog/post/2011/11/17/2011-Christmas-Gift-Guide.aspx