The weekend is calling - and these fluffy pancakes are just waiting to be enjoyed
500g of mutton or beef (include fat)
2 tsp stock powder or salt (so about 4 cubes of beef stock)
2-3 litres of water
1 packet flat noodles (fresh or dried)
1. Cut mutton or beef into strips.
2. Dice turnip, onions and carrot.
1. In a large wok, fry the sliced meat in oil.
2. Add vegetables and stir fry these briefly.
3. Add the water and stock and boil until almost cooked.
4. Add noodles and continue boiling until these are ready.
This soup should be able to serve more than 4 people, if you are looking to only feed 2, the meat and water can be halved to accommodate.