2 whole fish, scaled, gutted with fins removed
2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
2 lemongrass stalks
6 sprigs coriander
6 sprigs rosemary
6 slices fresh ginger
4 sprigs fresh mint
4 slices lime or lemon
2 banana leaves
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Using a sharp knife. Cut three slits in the skin on both sides of fish.
2. Season fish inside and out with salt and pepper before stuffing each fish with equal amounts of lemongrass, coriander, rosemary, mint, ginger and lime or lemon.
3. Oil one side of banana leaf and place fish on top. Wrap leaf around fish and tie securely with butchers twine. Repeat for second fish.
4. Grill fish over charcoal coals for 10 minutes on each side until flesh starts to flake.
5. Take off heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes before cutting banana leaf open and serve with lemon.