Peel & Rockingham Attractions

A National Trust property, beautifully restored and giving a realistic view of the lifestyle of our pioneering families, Old Blythewood is a 1860s property overlooking the flats of the Murray River. T...
Yalgorup National Park encompasses some of the region's most internationally important wetland areas, making it an ideal destination for viewing the large variety of bird life and spectacular lake for...
Situated within Serpentine National Park, Serpentine Falls is an ideal escape to nature. During winter, the white waters of the Serpentine River cascade majestically down into the swirling rock pool l...
Penguin Island is home to the largest colony of Fairy Penguins on Australia's West Coast, a short journey in the waters off Perth. A must see eco-tourism location, the scenic backdrop and surrounding ...
Well suited to the gourmand at heart, Mandurah Wine Tours gives you a taste of the best wine, beer, food and sights from around the region. Based 50 minutes from Perth, Mandurah Wine Tours offers a v...
Beautiful bushland settings with spectacular waterfalls on the banks of the Serpentine River.
Established in 1913, visitors to the farm will be fascinated with its Old English charm and beautiful chapel. The farm has been home to over 3000 orphans.
Fully restored and located in the Murray River delta, it is one of only two wind driven mills still standing.
Typical of the early WA limestone dwellings and built in the early 1830's by Henry Edward Hall. Now a museum of local history.
A delightful way to see Peel Inlet and Harvey Estuary. Detour from Old Coast Road and stop to enjoy a picnic at one of the secluded picnic areas beside the water.
Within this, the only Heritage Rose Garden in the SW region, are 300 Heritage roses, the youngest from 1953 and the oldest from 3000 BC - the oldest known rose in cultivation today.
Has some of the oldest oak and pine trees in the district.
gives a commanding view of Rockingham and the surrounding districts.
has interesting coverage of local lore dating back to Captain Sterling's first settlement in the area.
Built in 1860 and made of locally made mud bricks, its architectural style is unique.
A narrow salty reserve and home to a variety of migratory birds.
Restored to its original beauty and now houses the Pinjarra Tourist Centre.
This 2 storey mud brick building was built in the 1880's and has served as a Post Office for over 100 years.