Established since 2008, ArtWine Estate’s award-winning labels can now be enjoyed at the cellar door tucked into the Adelaide Hills along Bird In Hand Road in Woodside. Those who visit can admire views across sweeping landscapes all year round from the comfort of an architecturally designed venue, comprising of a fully enclosed terrace and apex ceilings that provide a light and airy feel. A total of three vineyards across the Clare Valley and Adelaide Hills are grafted to produce a wide range of varietals and focus on modern, emerging varieties in an exciting range. Try one of 14 picks like 2015 Saint Vincent Pinot Noir with an enticing nose of florals and berries, or perhaps a refreshing glass of ArtWine Prosecco; while grazing over a cheese board, or enjoying a gourmet picnic hamper.
72 Bird In Hand Road, Woodside 5244 SA - See Map
- Recipient of the Chanticleer Award for ‘Most Welcoming Cellar Door Experience’ at the 2017 Adelaide Hills
- Artwine 2018 ‘In the Groove’ Gruner Veltliner on 3 trophies at the Australian Alternative Varieties Wine Show
- Artwine 2017 ‘The Good Life’ Cabernet Sauvignon wins trophy at The Clare Valley Wine Show
- Artwine 2018 ‘Wicked Stepmother’ Fiano named Alternative White Variety of 2018 by Winestate Magazine
- Artwine 2017 ‘The Doghouse’ Merlot wins trophy at The Australian & New Zealand Boutique Wine Awards
Payments Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Eftpos