Established for over a decade, ArtWine Estate’s award-winning labels are best enjoyed at their cellar door tucked into the Adelaide Hills along Bird In Hand Road in Woodside. Those who visit can admire views across sweeping landscapes all year round from the comfort of an architecturally designed venue, comprising of a fully enclosed terrace and apex ceilings which provide a light and airy feel. A total of three vineyards across the Clare Valley and Adelaide Hills are grafted to produce a wide range of varietals focusing on modern, emerging wines in an exciting range. Try one of 18 picks like trophy-winning 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon, with luscious aromas of blackberry, prune, red berries and a hint of dark chocolate and cassis; while grazing over a cheese board or gourmet picnic hamper.
72 Bird In Hand Road, Woodside 5244 SA - See Map
- Recipient of the Chanticleer Award for ‘Most Welcoming Cellar Door Experience’ at the 2017 Adelaide Hills
- Artwine 2018 ‘In the Groove’ Gruner Veltliner on 3 trophies at the Australian Alternative Varieties Wine Show
- Artwine 2017 ‘The Good Life’ Cabernet Sauvignon wins trophy at The Clare Valley Wine Show
- Artwine 2018 ‘Wicked Stepmother’ Fiano named Alternative White Variety of 2018 by Winestate Magazine
- Artwine 2017 ‘The Doghouse’ Merlot wins trophy at The Australian & New Zealand Boutique Wine Awards
Payments Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Eftpos