Irish Flag Shot
Toast to the top of the morn' with this shot of creme de menthe, Irish cream and orange liqueur
1/2 lime, halved
45ml lime juice
2 thin slices black truffle (more if desired)
20ml maple syrup
1. Marinade truffle slices in maple syrup and tequila for at least 12 hours.
2. Wet rim of Margarita glass with piece of lime, then dip into salt.
3. Carefully remove truffle slices and place into glass.
4. Mix maple syrup and tequila with Cointreau and ice and pour into glass.
5. Garnish with lime wedges.