5 or 6 bacalhau (salt cod) fillets, presoaked in cold water
2 medium onions, sliced
3 cloves garlic, sliced
1 lemon, sliced
Olive oil to drizzle
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Make a thin layer of onions in a large baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Place cod fillets on top of onions, half with the skin side up and half with skin facing down.
4. On top of fish, layer onion, lemon and sliced garlic and drizzle with olive oil.
5. Cook for 30 minutes uncovered.
6. Remove from oven and serve with roasted potatoes.
Poached marron, in a forest salad with baby watercress, pine nettles, fennel and with warm kipflers,...