Best Known For
Gourmet pizza and homemade fresh pasta, such as housemade potato gnocchi, braised duck leg ragu, porcini mushrooms, pecorino and crispy breadcrumbs.
Influenced by Southern Italy with tastes of the Mediterranean Sea and salty mountains, head to Acqua e Sale on Fitzgerald Street in the heart of Perth for wood-fired pizza and handmade pasta. With a name meaning ‘water and salt’ – two of the key elements in Italian cuisine – this modern ristorante offers a retreat from the bustle of city life in industrial-style surrounds of polished concrete and warmly glowing lights. Say buon appetito to starters of fresh mussels and clams in a mildly spicy tomato sauce, with garlic bread, Moreton Bay bugs and Tiger prawns; before gnocchi, Italian sausage, saffron and pecorino in tomato sugo. Pick up a slice of gourmet pizza such as buffalo nduja, fior di latte, cherry tomatoes and fresh basil; before an indulgent dessert of Chef’s special tiramisu.
391 Fitzgerald Street, Perth CBD 6000 WA - See Map
- Seafood, seadas and sheep milk cheese: A primer on the food of Sardinia
- I Can’t Stop Thinking About: Acqua e Sale’s Gnocchetti Sardi alla Campidanese
- Acqua e Sale, a Neighbourhood Italian Restaurant With Fine-Dining DNA, Opens in North Perth
- Yay! One Of The Best Italian Restaurants Around Perth
- We are one of Perth’s Most Exciting New Cafes and Restaurants of 2020
- One of the best wood-fired pizzas
- Best new restaurants in Perth by Broadsheet
- Wa Good Food Guide review
Payments Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Eftpos
Chef: Fabio Concas Sommelier: Michelle Concas