Poisson Cru with Coconut Milk - Chef Recipe by Sebastien Prevel.
Try this delicious raw fish dish which epitomises the fresh flavours of French Polynesia and Le M...
6 Medium Zucchinis sliced thinly sideways
4 Eggs (separated)
A good pinch Salt
1 cup grated Parmesan or other hard cheese
Olive oil to taste
1. Preheat oven to 175C.
2. Blanch zucchini in boiling salted water for no longer than 2 minutes.
3. Mix the egg yolks with the cheese & nutmeg and stir the zucchinis into the mix.
4. Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into mixture.
5. Put it into a single baking dish lined with non stick baking paper, put in the oven and bake until puffed and golden on top. Make sure it bounces back when gently pressed in the middle.
6. Usually about 25-30 minutes.
7. Take to the table hot and let people serve themselves.
This recipe comes courtesy of 'Gluten Free, Grain Free' by Tania Hubbard. To read more in our blog book review, visit http://www.agfg.com.au/Blog/post/2011/11/17/2011-Christmas-Gift-Guide.aspx