Easter Bunny Cocktail
For when you feel like something sweet and decadent, perfect for Easter.
Red Candy Rim for the glass:
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup clear corn syrup
1/4 cup water
Red food coloring
1 ounce vodka
1/2 ounce chambord (or other raspberry liqueur)
Cranberry juice, to taste
Splash of lime juice
Red Candy Rim:
1. Combine all ingredients in a saucepot over medium-high heat.
2. Bring to a low boil, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon to be sure the sugar dissolves completely.
3. Allow to bubble for 5 minutes
4. Remove from heat. Dip rims of cocktail glasses into the mix, being careful not to get any on you as it will burn.
1. Pour all cocktail ingredients into shaker with ice
3. Strain into candy rimmed glass