Nutella Cake Balls
Nutella wrapped inside Nutella - a double dose of goodness for the sweet tooth.
4 cups sour cream
1 1/2 cups milk
5 tablespoons semolina flour
2 cups flour
Sugar, cinnamon and raisins
1. In a covered pan, boil sour cream over medium heat for 3 minutes
2. Whisk in half the regular flour and stir vigorously to avoid lumps. Simmer, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes.
3. Skim off any fat that's released to the top. In the meantime, whisk the egg into the other half of the regular flour.
4. Add the egg mixture, along with the semolina and milk into the porridge with a wooden spoon, constantly stirring so it doesn't become lumpy.
5. Continue simmering and skim fat off top again if you need to. If desired, add more milk to thin it out a little.
6. Serve with a sprinkling of sugar, cinnamon and raisins