Cashew Coconut Banana Ice Cream, Chia Pudding & Blueberries
Sure your sweet cravings without the guilt
200g dark cooking chocolate
200g milk cooking chocolate
1/2 cup roughly chopped unsalted peanuts (optional)
250g pink & white marshmallows
Handful of maraschino cherries
1. Cut the marshmallows in half with kitchen scissors, dipping them in water if they get sticky.
2. Break chocolate up into small single block pieces. Place in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
3. Stir with a spoon to combine and break up any remaining lumps.
4. Mix in marshmallows and peanuts, stirring well to combine. Then add in the maraschino cherries for taste and colour to your preference, mixing them in with care not to squish them too much.
5. Put a sheet of baking paper on a tray. Pour mixture on to tray and roughly arrange into a rectangle. Place in fridge for approximately an hour.
6. Leave to sit on the bench for about 15 minutes before cutting with a sharp knife.