Contains relics of the gold rush and bushranging days including Ned Kelly's armour.
Built in 1859 from local granite to store gunpowder for blasting on the goldfields.
Located in the old goods shed at the former rail yard contains a well preserved Cobb & Co coach.
were built from local honey-coloured granite in the 1850's.
Rebuilt in 1867 after extensive fire damage. A tower clock was erected in 1859.
and cell where Ned Kelly was held prior to his trial