Queanbeyan Attractions

provides a comprehensive view of the district. Access is by gravel road only.
The first documentation of an official race meeting at Queanbeyan was recorded in The Golden Age in 1860. Regular meetings are held , including the Queanbeyan Cup.
Canberra's fourth water dam - the only one located in NSW. The dam provides good fishing with picnic and barbecue facilities available.
Built in 1876, this building replaced the former police barracks in Antill Street and served as the Police Sergeant’s Residence for close to 100 years. The Queanbeyan Museum was first established in ...