Best Known For
Barramundi baked with sweetcorn and black garlic, glazed with a red wine sauce.
Elegance and sophistication combine on the plates of IDES in a gastronomic experience well-worth journeying out of the city to Smith Street in Collingwood. Previously Attica’s pop-up, this now permanent venture is as popular as ever, reminiscent of its parent venue in peaceful ambience and grey carpeting, while adding in elements of velvet walls, leather coated tables and low light illuminating a moody palette of charcoal grey. A single menu of refined dishes is constantly morphing with tweaks and seasonal ingredients, new techniques and textural combinations to make every experience a culinary adventure. Find savoury plates of roasted beetroot with herring, horseradish and a dressing of molasses and lime or beef short rib, with cream cheese and carrot cooked in duck fat with grilled lime.
92 Smith Street, Collingwood 3066 VIC - See Map
- Sugar Mountain Festival's immersive restaurant whets appetite for strange things
- Ides Melbourne - Gourment Traveller
- 50 Things to Do in Melbourne before you Die.
- Seat a date at Collingwoods Ides - By Alice Zaslavsky
- Conversation with a Chef, Peter Gunn - by Jo Rittey
- Food, People, Restaurants - By Richard Cornish
- 20 More Top Dishes to Try in Melbourne - David Hagger
- Number 4 Fine Dining - Time Out Melbourne
Payments Accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Eftpos
Seats: 36 Chef: Peter Gunn