100g Cottage Cheese
1 Large Onion
1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
4 tsp Oil
1 tsp Butter
5 tsp Cooking Cream
1 tsp Cumin Powder
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
2 pinches Garam Masala
Salt to taste
1. Clean and wash spinach. Boil in water and cool. Ground into a fine paste.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add ginger garlic paste and fry for around a minute.
3. Add chopped onion and fry till golden brown. Add all powder spices and tomato and simmer.
4. Add spinach with some water andcook for another 4-5 minutes.
5. Add cheese (cut in to cubes) and mix well. Cover for a few more minutes, then add the cream and butter and mix it in well.
*Garnish with ginger and cream.
Photo Credits: Sneh Roy