The little oddly shaped doughnuts originate from Croatia and are commonly eaten as a breakfast it...
1 tbsp toasted muesli
1 tsp condensed milk
1 square (4g) dark chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 160C
2. In a small bowl, mix muesli and condensed milk.
3. Spoon muesli mix onto a small square of baking paper placed on a baking tray and form
into a mound.
4. Bake for 5 mins or until browned.
5. Melt chocolate square in small bowl in the microwave on high for 30 secs, stir and heat
again for 30 secs.
6. Spread chocolate on flat side of florentine and refrigerate until chocolate hardens.
Recipe by Amanda Clark from the pocket-sized “2012 Australian Healthy Snack Bible” released in January 2012. www.greatideas.net.au