Tomato and Oregano Bruschetta
A Guy Grossi Recipe.
12 asparagus spears
6 slices prosciutto
Squeeze lemon juice
2 tsp salted butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil for the eggs.
2. For asparagus, set up a steamer with an inch of boiling water. Trim ends of asparagus and set aside.
3. Cut prosciutto in half and put to one side.
4. Cook eggs for no longer than 6 minutes.
5. Steam asparagus for 3-5 minutes until tender. Drain and refresh under cold water. Wrap prosciutto around small bunches of asparagus and arrange on plate.
6. Remove eggs from water, place in eggcups on plate and slice the top off the egg with a spoon or knife.
7. Serve with lemon, butter, salt and pepper