The longest in NSW, dates from 1882 and is classified by the National Trust. Albury Station was opened on 3 February 1881. This coincided with the opening of the Gerogery to Albury extension of the Great Southern Line from Sydney. At that time the Victorian line was complete as far as Wodonga, and a trip between Sydney and Melbourne required a coach connection to cross the Murray River.
Smollett St / Hume Hwy, Albury 2640 NSW - See Map