Win a Tour of India
Win a trip for two to India with Beacon Holidays.
Immerse yourself in the riches of timeless India where you’ll discover labyrinthine towns and ornate temples, hilltop forts and tiny fishing hamlets. Beacon Holidays' expert, local guides can show you the diversity of India’s South, escorting you through the bustling cities and markets, showing you Mughal architecture, wildlife reserves and sharing taste sensations of spices, curries and of course, chai.
The trip includes 5 nights' accommodation and touring through Kerala on a twin sharing basis in 4-star hotels with daily breakfast, transportation by Chauffeur driven air conditioned vehicles for transfers, sightseeing and excursions.
- 5 Nights’ accommodation and touring through Kerala on a Twin sharing basis in 4* Hotels. Travel period TBA.
- Daily breakfast.
- Transportation by Chauffeur driven air conditioned vehicle for transfers, sightseeing and excursions.
- An English speaking local guide will be provided in each respective city.
- Monument entrance fees as per the Itinerary (One time only).
- Applicable airline fares and taxes.
- Any expenses of personal nature ie: telephone calls, laundry, tips, and beverages.
- Any services which are not mentioned in above inclusions.
- Visa fees.
Terms and Conditions from Beacon Holidays:
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 18 years.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Promotion starts at 10.00am AEST on 14/11/2017 and closes at 4.00pm AEST on 14/05/2018 ("Competition Period”)
- Entrants who consent to take part in this promotion by ticking the checkbox will receive electronic newsletters, updating them on all Beacon Holidays and event sponsor activities.
- The Prize winners will be contacted if they win the prize and organise for it to be booked for them as per the validity periods.
- The judges' decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.