Accommodation rages from Luxurious international hotels to backpackers, fully self contained apartments & guest houses. In the high season, between December – January, it is advisable to book in advance in the tourist areas.
- Tax is included in the room price.
- Checkout time is typically 10am. Late checkout can usually be arranged upon request.
- Reservations can be made by telephone, fax or by the internet. A credit card is usually required. Tourist information offices throughout Australia often have a reservation service.
- Tips for luggage handling are at the discretion of the client. A small tip of ($2-$4) is usually appreciated.
- Breakfast is often not included in the price of the room, however most hotels offer the possibility to have a continental breakfast. Breakfast is served between 7am-10am.